ELFI Private Loan Sales Associate
- - Knoxville, TN
- Knoxville, TN, USA
- Full Time
TITLE: Education Loan Finance Private Loan Sales Associate
HOURS: Schedule varies
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Hourly/Non-Exempt, Incentive Compensation Offered
The Private Loan Sales Associate is the first point of contact for clients and prospective clients who contact Southeast Bank's private loan division. The Sales Associate handles customer inquiries via phone, text messaging, and email and processes loan applications through application to funding. Sales Associates also foster and maintain customer relationships through interactions during the loan application process. They may also provide work direction and/or training to lower level team members and provide performance feedback to supervisor/manager.
- Perform all functions of a sales associate including interaction with new customers to complete loan application process and close new loans.
- Monitoring the customer loan application process to ensure optimal results are achieved.
- Communicate politely with customers via phone, text messaging, and email to gather information to make appropriate decisions and explain rationale behind credit decision.
- Accurate and timely follow up with prospective clients' applications.
- Provide advice and help to customers regarding the SouthEast Bank's services.
- Maintain accurate records of correspondence or discussions with customers through use of technology based CRM system.
- May provide work direction and/or training to lower level team members and provide performance feedback to supervisor/manager.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING:
- Excellent sales skills and highly motivated to achieve business goals
- Financial services professional or college coursework taken in finance, mathematics, engineering, technology, accounting and/or business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Above average computer skills with web proficiency and understanding of databases.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Customer sales experience handling high volume transactions preferred.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Lift 10-20lbs periodically.
- 2 to 4 years' experience in financial services and/or consuming lending preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required, with a major/concentration in Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Technology, Accounting or Business preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media